Big Black Bootleg Standards
HEY! Read all this crap before you even think about contacting me about a bootleg trade. I've been swamped with requests for Everclear boots, so to make things easier on
everyone, I hereby set forth the following trading standards. Please comply with them,
or I reserve the right to ignore your inquiries. Seriously. I mean it.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your FIRST inquiry, tell me exactly which bootleg(s) you want, and tell me exactly what you are offering in exchange.
- Include your full name and mailing address.
- All boots must be recorded on a fresh Maxell XLII tape with no noise reduction or Dolby. High-speed dubbing is strictly forbidden!!
- Due to the sheer volume of bootleg requests I've been getting, I have been forced to resort to a policy of trading Everclear boots ONLY FOR OTHER EVERCLEAR BOOTS. Please don't ask me to trade them for blank tapes, money or non-Everclear material. If you do not own any Everclear boots, you can get most of the listed items from someone on the Alternate Bootleg List.
- I will trade only one full 90-minute tape per customer per trade. Don't write asking for every damn thing on my list. I hate that. What, you think I got nuthin better to do than sit around making tapes all day?!
- After you've confirmed the trade with me by e-mail, send your tape to:
204 W. Meadow St., Suite #1
Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Thank you!
Yes Brent, I've read your damn bootleg standards, show me your damn list already!
Back to Nehalem